In a sequel to a two month voting & Nation's quest to choose the coveted & prestigious ILC Power Brand 2013, the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 was held on Friday, 21st June at Hotel Leela, Mumbai in a star-studded glittering award ceremony attended by top leaders, business tycoons, social reformers & Political Leaders. Organized by Indian Affairs (www.indianaffairs.tv) & Breakfast News TV (www.breakfastnews.tv), the historic 4th edition of India Leadership Conclave had a special message as the theme of the conclave was New India – Agenda for Change.
India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards organized by Network7 Media Group's Indian Affairs Magazine, Asia's biggest analytical news Magazine, is arguably one of India's prestigious & coveted titles. Over the years, Indian Affairs has established a credible platform of serious discussion where Brand India's most illustrious Leaders & icons assemble to discuss the roadmap for India's growth trajectory. The last three Annual Affairs at the India Leadership Conclave Platform, we have witnessed some of the biggest think-tanks of the contemporary leaders in society from social to political & from business to cultural has addressed, deliberated & opened up the new mantras of developments. While more than 200 Leaders of Indian mainstream polity have spoken, the platform has recognized & honored more than top 300 Leaders & Enterprises over the last three annual editions. Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 are set of prestigious awards developed by the eminent Juries & bestowed to the deserving Leaders & Enterprises after a through screening of their landmark achievements for their significant accomplishments in their own fields who have performed under tough conditions imbibing innovation in their business approach. Clearly India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 are India's most eagerly awaited & prestigious title in recent times as one can see in various media reports. Indian Affairs take utmost care in ensuring the proper mechanism in place & periodically review the process of voting's which go on for sixty days to select the final winner." This Year's Nominations had inclusion of some new categories such as Rising Brand Campaign of the Year 2013, Brand Icon of The Year 2013, Corporate Governance & Sustainability Vision Award 2013 etc. to make it much wider & value-centric said Satya Brahma. "Indian Affairs had set up independent panel of prominent society and industry leaders to judge the awards & Winners are selected on the basis of voting by the public. Some of the highlights of the Judging Process include Initiatives that were undertaken or became effective in the last 12-18 months & the following criteria when compiling the Finalist in Final Nominations."
Widely perceived to be the most prestigious event in Asia, The Conclave aimed to create a strong platform for interaction amongst the leaders of today & tomorrow. Entering in its 4th year, the much anticipated nomination categories for the 4th Annual India Indian Affairs Leadership Business Leadership Awards 2013 had as many as 30 voting categories in various fields & Special Jury Awards. Commenting on the announcement, Satya Brahma, Chairman of 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2012 said, "We attempt to recognize the shining stars of brand India through a credible Award mechanism where each nomination has four nominees judged by the eminent juries & are thrown upon to public for three-tier voting through sms & email voting & finally by the Jury's verdict." "This year's nominations were blending with young blood with veterans while a lot of emphasis has been given to the SME sectors which are often neglected due to the presence of big personalities & brands" he added. The Awards were presented by Dr. Mukesh Batra, Chairman, Dr. Batra's, Mr. Kewalk Handa, Chairman, Salus Lifecare & Mr. Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, Indian Affairs.
The Individuals & Companies who shined at the India Leadership Conclave 2013 Platform are:
1. Business Leader of The Year 2013
Dr. K. Ravindranath, CMD – Global Hospitals Group
2. Businesswoman of the Year
Zoya Akhtar, Producer & Director, Indian Cinema
3. India's Most Valuable IT Software Company
Datamatics Global Services Limited
4. Outstanding Contribution to Skincare Innovation Award 2013
Dr. Nilayini.G, Founder CEO, Blu Skin & Cosmetology Clinic
5. Emerging Medical Equipment Company of the Year 2013
Elder Instrument Pvt. Ltd.
6. CEO of the Year
Mr. Upinder Zutshi, CEO & MD, Infinite Computer Solutions India Ltd.
7. First Generation Entrepreneur of the Year
Mr. Prakash Guha, Managing Director, Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.
8. Deal Maker of The Year 2013
9. Emerging Company of the Year 2013 (Textiles)
Sudar Industries Limited
10. India's Valuable Financial Consultancy & Stock Brokerage Company 2013
Bonanza Portfolio Ltd.
11. India's Most Admired Beauty Expert (Medical Profession)
Dr. Rashmi Shetty. Founder CEO, Ra Skin & Aesthetics & Dr. Jaishree Sharad, CEO, Skinfiniti Aesthetic Skin and Laser Clinic
12. India's Most Promising Entrant in Healthcare Innovations Award 2013
Adroit Biomed Limited
13. India's Emerging Healthcare Company of the Year 2013
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.
14. Clinical Trials Data Management Company of The Year 2013
Karmic Labs Pvt. Ltd.
15. India's Most Valuable Retail Electronic Company of the Year
Croma (Infiniti Retail Limited)
16. India's Most Promising B-School of the Year 2013
The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM)
17. India's Most Valuable Healthcare Chain 2013
Global Hospitals Group
18. India's Most Promising Telecom Company of the Year 2013
19. Rising Brand Campaign of the Year 2013
Made In India, A United Initiative
20. Brand Icon of the Year 2013
Mr. Shailendra Singh, Jt. MD, Percept Group
21. Emerging Brand of the Year 2013
Chericof Cough (Ranbaxy)
22. India's Most Valuable Company in Database Management
Datavail Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
23. Corporate Governance & Sustainability Vision Award 2013
Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
24. Social Enterprise of the Year 2013
The Individual Categories by the Jury's Verdict & Popular Choice
1. Transformational Leader of the Decade
Mr. Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus of the Tata Group
2. Millennium Business Leader of the Decade
Mr. Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani, Managing Director, Reliance Industries Ltd.
3. Global Indian of The Year 2013 (Healthcare)
Dr. Mukesh Batra, Chairman, Dr. Batra's Positive Health Clinic
4. Fashion Icon of the Decade 2013
Mr. Manish Malhotra, Fashion Designer
5. Indian Healthcare Visionary of the Decade
Dr. Mukesh Hariawala, Cardiac Surgeon & Healthcare Economist
6. Actress of the Decade
Ms. Priyanka Chopra
7. Lifetime Achievement Award For Medicine
Prof. Dr. Nandkishore Shamrao Laud, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chairperson, Laud Clinic
8. India's Most Respected Company in Corporate Governance & Excellence Award
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd.
9. Dynamic Entrepreneur (Woman) Award
Dr. Ruchi Dass, Founder & CEO, Health Cursor Consulting Group
10. India's Most Promising Fastest Growing Fitness Club 2013
Your Fitness Club (YFC)
11. Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
Mr. Dilip Surana - CMD, Microlabs Ltd.
12. Pharma Professional of the Decade
Dr. Ajit. V. Dangi - President, Danseen Consulting
13. Outstanding Contribution to Indian Medicine
Dr. Kaushal Pandey - Cardiac Surgeon
14. India's Most Prestigious Brands of the Decade
Revital & Volini
15. Lifetime Achievement Award for Literacy & Indian Cinema
Mr. Javed Akhtar, Poet, Lyricist & Social Activist
16. Outstanding Contribution to the Indian Telecom Industry
Mr. Vimal Wakhlu, CMD, Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
17. Celebrity Columnist of the Year
Ms. Nisha Jamwal, Celebrity Columnist & Social Activist
18. Social Reformer of the Year
Mr. Agnelo Rajesh N. Athaide, CMD, St. Angelo's Computers Ltd.
To view the photograph, please click on the link given below:
Dr. Mukesh Batra, Chairman, Dr. Batra's Positive Clinic, Mr. Kewal Handa, Chairman Salus Lifecare & Mr. Satya Brahma, Chairman, Network7 Media Group conferring Award to Mr. Manish Malhotra, Iconic Fashion Designer