The three new ICs from INVECAS each support 8K Ultra High Definition video at 60Hz for ultra-crisp delivery of the finest imagery, as well as 4K UHD video at 120Hz for crisp smooth motion delivery of high action content such as gaming and sports, each as outlined in the latest HDMI 2.1 specification
The INV4789 Port Processor IC is ideal for TV designs, the INV4788 Transmitter IC is targeted for set top box and media player applications, and the INV4781 Switching IC is configured for AVR and soundbar designs. The ICs are now sampling to customers. Key Features include:
- 8K 50/60Hz and 4K 100/120Hz as outlined in the HDMI 2.1 specification
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Support for Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) modes
- Support for static & dynamic HDR allowing for extended dynamic range and wide color gamut support
- HDCP 2.3 premium content protection
2019 International CES Las Vegas:
INVECAS showcases the 8K 60Hz Home Theater experience – underpinned by INVECAS’s Integrated Circuit solutions in conjunction with Samsung QLED 8K, HDMI LA Booth #20208 LVCC South Hall 1 from Tuesday to Friday January 8-11, 2019.
Editors interested in meeting INVECAS, Inc. during International CES, or companies interested in product information, contact Chandlee.Harrell@invecas.com.