The event will have representatives from distinguished organizations, thought leaders and innovators who are the agents of change that the world needs to see. The summit will deliberate how innovation has become imperative for organizations to implement concrete strategies around digital transformation for sustainable revenue and growth across South Asia.
Embarking on South Asia’s emergence of new growth avenues and emerging business models Aroop Zutshi, Global President & Managing Partner, Frost & Sullivan said, “Today it is imperative for organizations to implement concrete strategies around digital transformation. South Asia has shown great potential, and the introduction to digital technologies will boost growth and expand opportunities that will accelerate the pace of development in the region.”
The summit will kick off with presentations from industry thought leaders and veterans on Economic Transformation and Integration – South Asia’s Growth & Investment Opportunities. Industry experts ponder over accelerating investments across South Asia to provide an understanding of the current state of the market. The session looks into identifying opportunities and challenges to deploying impact capital and growth across industries. The session will have industry stalwarts such as:
- Suraj Vaidya, President, SAARC- CCI,
- Nirvana Chaudhary, Managing Director, CG Corp Global
- Dr. Upendra Mahato, Founding President of the International Coordination Council of Non-Resident Nepali Association
- Zubair Ahmed Malik, EC Member SAARC CCI & Former President FPCCI
- Dasho Ugen Tsechup Dorji, Former President, SAARC CCI
- Sarwant Singh, Board Member and Senior Partner, Frost & Sullivan
With an elite set of panelists like Saurabh Jyoti, IPP SAARCYEF & Director of Jyoti Group and Chairman of Syakar Company, Hem Raj Dhakal, Managing Director, IME Group; Sajid Amit, Country Ambassador, World Innovation Forum, Switzerland, and various thought leaders and insightful Q&A sessions, GIL South Asia 2018 will provide insights on:
- Envisioning South Asia: Digital Economy
- Top Global Mega Trends and its implications to Business, Society and Cultures - What it means for South Asia
- Fintech - A Catalyst For Emerging Economic Development
- TransHumanism: The Future of Humanity
Frost & Sullivan will also recognize South Asia’s most innovative companies at the 2018 Best Practices Awards Banquet, which will be held in the evening on March 15th. The Banquet will recognize companies for their accomplishments in areas of innovation and advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
The event is supported by our Strategic Partner- SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Gold Partners - The MS Group and CAS; Silver Partners - International Money Express (IME) and Prestellar Ventures; Airlines Partner - Qatar Airways; Supporting Partner - M. Nepal Limited; Official Media Partners - Ekantipur and Kathmandu Post; and International Media Partner - Technology Times, Pakistan.