Business Wire India
is one of the leading platforms for corporate news
distribution that allows communications professionals to broadcast their business and financial news - in text and multimedia formats - to journalists and investors
across India, and globally.
Business Wire India has an exclusive partnership with Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, which connects more than half of the Fortune 500 companies to the media and financial communities across the globe.
Business Wire has been present in the US for over six decades and is one of the most established news distribution platforms in the world.
In India, our impressive list of media partners includes top trade and general media such as ANI, PTI, Hindustan Times, Livemint, IANS, UNI, along with others. Business Wire India also reaches out to a network of more than 9000+ journalists, and investors; and information seekers across news agencies, print media, online media, and broadcast media.
With over 20 years of presence in India as a leading news distribution platform we have helped many businesses create impact with targeted and optimized messaging. We ensure that your news is disseminated instantaneously through key information systems and that your audiences always have up-to-date knowledge about your company.
Partnering with Business Wire India, you will always be at the forefront of the information economy.
- India operations started in 2002, with offices in Gurgaon (HQ), Mumbai and Bangalore
- Reach to over 30 cities in India
- Guaranteed coverage in India’s premier news agencies: ANI, PTI, UNI and IANS.
- A universe of over 9,000 journalists and bloggers who subscribe to our content
- Distribution in over 10 Indian language
- Press release Writing by specialized content creators is a recently added service for our clients
- Real-time, full-text distribution of corporate press releases including financial results and multimedia elements to the media, and the financial and research community across India
- Exclusive news coverage partnerships with leading news agencies from print, online and broadcast media
- Optimized press releases with SEO for long-tail online visibility
To know more about our services, click here.