What is Kadha, its benefits & side effects?
COVID-19 scare has once again prompted widespread consumption of ‘kadha’. It is prepared with potent ayurvedic herbs and spices with ingredients like Ginger, Turmeric, Amla, Tulsi, Lemon, Black Pepper, Aloe Vera, & Cinnamon. Often made at home these days using dry ingredients that cannot be juiced, hence the ingredients are added to water, boiled to extract the nutrients within. Kadha is for lifelong immunity, that has always been vital in the past, during these covid times and will always be instrumental in achieving wholesome health.
Kadha is a lifelong immunity booster, that is vital for us now as it was in the past:
Regular consumption can be the perfect remedy for treating the common cold, flu symptoms like sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever, etc. It helps one in strengthening the body’s defense mechanism by tackling microorganisms that cause infections and naturally boost immunity. It has adaptogenic properties (stress-busting properties) to lower the symptoms associated with anxiety and depression naturally. It also helps improve digestion and all related issues such as lack of appetite, flatulence, indigestion, gastric irritability, and constipation. Its antioxidant properties, abundance of nutrients, and antiseptic properties make it a powerful natural immunity booster.
These are powerful herbal remedies used to bolster immunity and enhance the longevity of a person. However, disproportionate over-consumption, & overuse of Kadha can cause many problems like generating excessive heat in the body, nose bleeding, erratic bowel movement, acidity, stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux affecting digestion, and many more.
As a rule of nature, anything that is consumed in the right quantity & manner will reap benefits. However, if consumed recklessly, it could be dangerous.
Liv In Nature brings easy-to-use, convenient, and natural concentrated Kadha drops. The Traditional Kadha Drops contain black pepper, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and tulsi giving out a perfect kadha concoction. One has to add these drops to lukewarm water twice every day, to enjoy the wholesome benefits of Kadha and strengthen immunity. The traditional Kadha Drops have a shelf life of two years, with aroma and taste intact.
Liv-In Nature ‘Traditional Kadha’ Drops (100% Natural Immunity Booster)
- Product: 100% Natural Liquid Spice Concentrated Extracts With a Shelf Life of 2 Years.
- Ingredients (Vegetarian): Kali Mirch (Black pepper), Ginger (Aadrak), Turmeric, Dalchini (Cinnamon), Tulsi (Basil). The Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value of these spices is higher, making them very effective for self immunity, without any side effects.
- Raw Materials sourced from the finest traditional farms of India
- No Grinding, No Cutting, No Peeling & No Cleaning
- Liv-In Nature Promise :: No Artificial / Synthetic Ingredients + Great Taste
- No Added Colours, Chemical Treatments, and Preservatives
- Directions: Use 2 drops In foods/beverages for Instant Flavor.
- Easy to use no mess just two drops in lukewarm water twice a day.
- Add jaggery (natural sugar) and/or fresh lemon juice to taste if needed.
The 'Liv In Nature' Traditional Kadha concentrate drops has the confidence of senior Ayurvedic Consultants:
Dr. Harshita Sethi, Avedna Ayurveda & Panchkarma, Gurgaon and Noida says, “I am witnessing a sudden rise in COVID-19 patients day by day, one person in every household is complaining of dry cough, sore throat, body ache, and temperature rise. I have been recommending these traditional kadha drops along with other ayurvedic formulations and have seen excellent results in controlling symptoms. The goodness of anti-allergic Turmeric and other antimicrobial herbs like Cinnamon, Tulsi, black pepper is packed in 1 drop. A person in isolation can take it very easily without any hassle of grinding or washing herbs. I recommend this for prevention and treatment.”
Dr. Piyush Juneja one of the Highest Rated Ayurveda Consultants in Delhi-NCR says, "We are handling several Covid-19 cases and prescribed kadha drops along with other Ayurveda medicine, we experience very good results in early stages of COVID-19. His patients have shared feedback that Liv In Nature Kadha drops are easy to take and don't have side effects like gastric issues unlike other forms of Kadha for eg: powder or tablets.”
Dr. Anchal Maheswari, Re-Discover Ayurveda & Panchkarma Crossing Republik Ghaziabad, testifies, “I am using traditional Kadha drops along with turmeric and tulsi drops since the first wave of Corona outbreak. This time during the second wave which seems to be more drastic, the patient is demanding themselves and I am also prescribing these products as these products are easy to take, patient, can take themselves in isolation, and are not causing any side effects or gastric discomfort.”
Benefits of Liv-In Nature ‘Traditional Kadha’ Drops:
- Is a powerful immunity booster and considered natural prevention for allergies, cold, cough
- Has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-aging properties.
- A powerhouse of vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, and Folic Acid (B9); Iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, etc.
- Helps in increasing the antioxidizing capacity and prevents the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is effective in reducing the harmful microbes from drinking water, being rich in antioxidants, and renowned for its healing powers
- The intake of Kadha is the best way of cleansing one’s body to heal, detox, and rejuvenate.
- Helps in removing the impurities of blood and increases the immunity of the human body.
All products are easily available on Amazon India and the official website www.livinnature.in/home.
Mr. Gagandeep Singh, MD, VDH Group, says, “We take immense pride in sourcing our ingredients directly from the conventional farms of India. Our teams make sure to onboard only the authentic traditional farmers, practicing sustainable harvesting without using any kind of pesticides or herbicides on the crop. This helps us fulfill our commitment towards our consumers in bringing - 100% natural, pure & safe products, backed by thorough evaluation & stringent quality checks in the development process. We firmly stand by our brand philosophy of bringing the goodness of nature sealed in a bottle.”