The Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) recently hosted the Design Leadership Summit & Awards 2020 with the theme “Resurgence: Designing for Now, Next and Future.”
This summit was inaugurated by Dr. Yasmin Ali Haque, a UNICEF representative for India.
In the category of Industry and Innovation Design, Reverie Language Technologies scored a Silver Trophy for its product Prabandhak, an AI-powered translation management hub for Indian languages.
Prabandhak is an automated, end-to-end translation management platform that helps in translating high volume digital content in 22 Indian languages. It brings together all the players of the Indian-language translation ecosystem onto one platform: translators, language service providers, and enterprises. It uses a combination of machine translation (that uses AI technology) and manual translators.
With Prabandhak, LSPs, large enterprises and individual translators can
- Effectively streamline the unorganized Indic-language industry by bringing all stakeholders on one platform.
- Improve turnaround times, cost, and quality
- Translate large volumes of content in real-time 40% faster
- Improve productivity and enable delivery times up to 4 times faster through automation
- Enhance accuracy through automated QA, Indic spell checker, Indic-language specific glossaries, knowledge base, translation memory, and much more.
Here are some testimonials from Prabandhak users:
The two-day IAMAI virtual summit was attended by 1000+ participants and was addressed by 80+ global and India experts from the design domain. There were over 30 sessions for participants to listen to experts in various design domains.
“Our vision is to bring language equality on the Indian internet. Prabandhak is a step in the right direction for the fast enablement of local-language content creation to cater to the rising regional-language internet users. IAMAI’s Silver Trophy is a testament to that,” said Arvind Pani, CEO and founder of Reverie Language Technologies.